Monday, July 05, 2010

Even if its a Monday morning @ 8am, tampines gym IS still filled with people. I reallllllly dont know where the hell they come from. When I was younger mondays to me used to be another blue one, filled with usual mundane secondary classes. and from my point of view last time, all I could see were students rushing for buses, working people for trains. I may not even know if there's people doing other things than schooling and working on a Monday. But as we grew older today, why do we see things from other perspective and no longer from our view of sight only?


Anyway, I didnt know I can still run. HAHA. now that i know, I hope I will be constant. *Prays

after gymming was to Jerrome's place for some slackings left b4 late noon as he'd tution to give. . Did some studying and home and again, like this now. aaaaahhhh quite sian . when we dont work, we longed. when we do, we complain. Fuck sia?

No comments: